IBS Trip & Haul

 
Hey Everyone! So a couple of weeks ago I went to the IBS Hair Show with my Cosmetology class, it was so much fun. I saw so many different brands from hair, beauty all the way to teeth whitening. It was packed I didn't get to see everything which was a bummer, but I am happy with what I did see and purchased. I also got so many pamphlets of different companies I want to try and classes I can take. It is super important to me to keep yourself educated on all things you do in life so you can grow your business and clientele. Anyways though here are some of the purchases I made, hope you enjoy!

                                       

                                     
                                         
                                       
                                
                                       
                                       
                                       
                                       
                                       
                                         
                                      
                                        
                                        
                                        

 Products Purchased
  • Essie Polishes- Need A Vacation, Nice is Nice, Barbados Blue, Madison Ave, Olé Caliente, Midnight Cami
  • Essie Sleek Stick Nail Stickers- Steel the Show
  • Motives for LaLa Polish- Amnesia, Tonic, Marquee, Empire, Avenue
  • Fall/Winter 2012 Runway Collection Mineral Pressed Shadows-Tutorial
  • Motives Lipstick- Brooklyn, Times Square, Naughty
  • Eve Pearl Beauty Blender 
  • Sassi 100% Human Hair Lashes #13 and Nail Glue 
  • Color Revolution Mineral Eyeshadows
  •  Savannah Hair Therapy- Shea Butter Masque, Shea Butter Leave- In Cream
  • Coppola Keratin Complex- Smoothing Treatment
  • Cortex Firm Hold Hair Spray, Cortex Insulate Uv Protector
  • Cortex Pro Ion 4400 Dryer